Think Your Idea Can Be the Next Great "As Seen on TV" Success?
This May Be Your Chance.
The United Inventors Association and the Virginia inventors clubs have partnered with TeleBrands, the top "As Seen On TV" company, and InventionHome to search for that next great product. If your idea is selected, you will have the opportunity to enter into a licensing agreement with TeleBrands.
Here are some highlights:
- Submission is FREE to people who are members of one of the Virginia Inventors Clubs.
- Your idea does not have to be patented (although having a patent pending is preferred).
- Multiple educational opportunities exist to learn more about this opportunity before submitting your idea.
- Submission deadline is December 31, 2012. Presentations by selected inventors to TeleBrands will occur in January in Richmond, VA.
What does a licensing agreement with TeleBrands mean?
- TeleBrands invests all required funds to develop and test your idea. They will not ask for any money from the inventor.
- TeleBrands will test market response to your idea. If successful, a broad rollout will occur.
- For successful products, TeleBrands frequently pays royalties in excess of $1 million.
- You get the personal satisfaction and financial rewards of your idea's success... without having to invest significant effort and large sums of money.
Interested? Read on for more information.